How To Make Your Valentine Feel On Top Of The World

Bailey Gasparovic, Staff Writer

With  Valentine’s Day fast approaching you may find yourself looking for someone to call your valentine.

Having a valentine is one thing but making sure that they feel appreciated is another. There are many ways you can make your valentine feel on top of the world. Here are a few:

Buy them flowers or chocolate

Small gestures like these will make anyone, guy or gal, feel like they are wanted and loved. Even if you don’t have a significant other and still want to do something nice for your friends, yellow roses are always a good idea to remind people that the friendship matters to you.

Go out to dinner

This can be as lame or extravagant as you please but one thing is certain, everyone enjoys a good meal. Simple things like ordering pizza for a night in or going on a picnic are just as endearing as going to a fancy restaurant. Whatever you choose, make sure it’s special.

Do what they want to do

For guys, going and getting a pedicure isn’t the most fun way to spend a night and for girls playing video games and drinking Mountain Dew isn’t so glamours either. Sometimes the best way to show someone you care is by going along with what activities they like to do. They will appreciate the moment in the long run.

Write them a love letter

Everyone loves getting  letters from someone no matter what it may be. Writing a significant other a love letter on Valentine’s Day will not only make them feel special but it’s also a lot more personal than a text message. You can write a letter to a friend, talking about what the friendship means to you, as well.

Go out on the town

There are so many things to do around town. You could go bowling, go to the arts center and take a ceramics or painting class, or even take a walk down by the river. Not everything has to cost a lot of money to be a great date or outing with friends.