The Lost Hero “will keep you on edge”

Aaron Sullivan, Staff Writer

The Lost Hero is a book that expresses the lives of the royal gods and demigods, the children of the Gods. This book generalizes the responsibilities that were bestowed unto the characters such as Zeus, the God of lightning. Greek mythology is the body of myths and teachings that belong to the ancient Greeks, concerning their gods and heroes, the nature of the world, and the origins.

This book is about Jason, the lost hero, who is trying to find the path to his destiny. He encounters many different monsters and obstacles that will try to stop him from finishing the quest that he was sent on. This book gives lots of insight on how the gods and demigods lived their lives. They were in and out of danger every second of the day, not stopping to relax or have any personal time.

Jason  woke up on a bus surrounded by a bunch of kids and teachers that he didn’t know. He didn’t know his name nor did he know how he got there. Everyone on the bus seemed to know who he was, even the teachers and the girl next to him. Leo Valdez and Piper, Jason’s two best friends, also set out on the quest with him. Little did they know what they were about to encounter.

If Greek mythology is intriguing to you then reading this book will keep you on edge. There are so many plot twists, climaxes, and most importantly, drama. This book rates a 5/5. It is an overall great book that cannot be denied.

The Lost Hero “will keep you on edge”