1980’s Alumni Reflect On Changes At QHS

Jeff Gragg: Class of ’80

Kelsey Leerhoff, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended?  The technology is different. We had one computer that ran on tape. The labs came in afterword, but the technology is different and the instructions for things are different too.  What was your favorite subject and why?  Math classes were my favorite. Really good teacher. English was my least favorite and I liked P.E.  How would you describe the dress in your graduating year? ...

Andy Nelson: Class of ’86

Kelsey Leerhoff, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended? Well, the most obvious difference is the technology that every student has [and] how students communicate with each other. Social media [and] phones obviously weren’t around. Information took a lot longer to get from person to person; now it's instant communication. What was your favorite class and why? Math and I think a big par...

Ann Kamphaus: Class of ’80

Alec Eaton, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended? Not as many rules now What was your favorite class and why? Band because that’s my favorite teacher How would you describe the dress in your graduating class? Hippie clothes What’s your fondest memory? Hanging out with my friends What activities were you involved in? Band and German Club Did you know you want...

Sara Meyer: Class of ’83

Alec Eaton, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended? The commons/cafeteria was different. The courtyard was different. What was your favorite class and why? Math because I had amazing teachers. How would you describe the dress in your graduating year? Skinny Jeans. Flats. No sweat pants. What’s your fondest memory? The school winning the state championship in basketball. Wha...

Q-Review • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in