1990’s Alumni Reflect On Changes At QHS

Sara Betz: Class of ’93

Bailey Gasparovic, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended? There were only three grades here when I was in school and almost everything is different. We had open lunch and far fewer graduation requirements. What was your favorite class and why? My favorite class was theatre. How would you describe the dress in your graduating year? Early 90's, pegged jeans, big shirts, big hair, bad perms ...

Sarah Grawe: Class of 93′

Kelsey Leerhoff, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended? The high school is different now because of the technology. We had no technology. We had no cell phones and no computers, we were very minimal and learned a lot from papers and books. What was your favorite class and why? My favorite class was Mr. Burnett and it was speech. I also had Mr. Burnett for English and we went over Shakesp...

Suzanne Dohm: Class of ’92

Alec Eaton, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended? The new additions and it was 10th through 12th grade back then What was your favorite class and why? English because I wanted to be an English teacher. How would you describe the dress in your graduating year? Rolled Jeans, vests, stirrup pants, and big hair What’s your fondest memory? Spending time in [A building or] th...

Amanda Cramsey: Class of ’94

Alec Eaton, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended? The building is different. More laid back. What was your favorite class and why? Human physiology because we got to dissect a cat. How would you describe the dress in your graduating year? Bigger hair, tight jeans. What’s your fondest memory? Prom and Homecoming What activities were you involved in? Soccer, newspaper Did you know you want...

Tara Klusmeyer: Class of ’93

Kelsey Leerhoff, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended? The addition of D building, of course. We had no internet. We had to use books and encyclopedias for research. Computers in classes is new. We also were not allowed to carry backpacks and we all had lockers. What was your favorite class and why? It’s a tie between history, English, and PE. How would you describe the dress in your graduating year? Aci...

Maranda Amons: Class of ’98

Bailey Gasparovic, Staff Writer

How is the high school different from when you attended? We have more students because we've added the ninth graders, the classrooms are different in that we have fewer chalkboards and more technology, and we have more courses offered. What was your favorite class and why? I would say the Q-Review newspaper class because I was able to be in it for three years, an I met a lot of great people...

Q-Review • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in